On December 12 at end of the year . Mr Hertzberg came and share a moment with the Van Nuys City Neighborhood Consul.
I had but a few Moment to chat directly to him concerning the New Improved LAFolkArtFest. he asked me to further the details to bring this exciting festival in our local neighborhood and Plan the date he would be interested
in seeing if will it work .
The reason for extending my invite to soround my selph with positive personel please see me at BranchProduction.com or at LAFolkArtFest.com
A Mesage from Bobert Hertzberg:
Earlier this month, Los Angeles County voters passed Measure M, which increases the county sales tax by a half cent and will raise an estimated $120 billion for transportation funding over the next 40 years.
You may be wondering exactly what this means to you. Here are major projects included for the San Fernando Valley and when they are scheduled to be started and completed:
- North San Fernando Valley Bus Rapid Transit Improvements (Start: 2019, Complete: 2023) Creates an east-west bus rapid transit line serving CSUN and the North San Fernando Valley.
- Orange Line Improvements (Start: 2019, Complete: 2025) Upgrades the current Orange Line bus rapid transit service with grade separations allowing buses to bypass several key intersections to improve bus speeds and passenger travel times.
- Bus Rapid Transit, North Hollywood to Gold Line (Start: 2020, Complete: 2022) Creates a 15.3-mile, east-west bus rapid transit service connecting the Orange and Red Lines at North Hollywood Station to the Gold Line Rail in Pasadena.
- East San Fernando Valley Transit Corridor (Start: 2021, Complete: 2027) Creates a high-capacity transit line running north-south with 14 stations, connecting Van Nuys Orange Line Station and Sylmar/San Fernando Metrolink Station.
- Sepulveda Pass Transit Corridor Improvements (Start: 2024, Complete First Phase: 2026, Complete Second Phase: 2033) Relieves traffic congestion through the Sepulveda Pass along I-405 by adding two express lanes in each direction along the freeway from I-10 to US-101 to provide express bus service connecting the San Fernando Valley to Westwood.
Thank you for your input and support. These projects will immensely benefit the San Fernando Valley, and I applaud everyone who advocated for the projects and fought to get them funded. If you have any questions, please call my staff, who would be glad to assist you, at (818) 901-5588.
Representing the San Fernando Valley